There are 3 options:
- During long endurance events greater than 2.5 hours, it is recommended to fuel with 60-90 grams of carbohydrate per hour, from the first hour.
- When fuelling a flat, less technical ride, drink 250 ml of Beta Fuel per hour and use additional products from the GO Energy Range to fuel with 60-90 grams of carbohydrate per hour.
- When the route profile is challenging, i.e long climbs or technical descents, drink 125 ml of Beta Fuel every 15 minutes to fuel an hour.
What is Science in Sport Beta Fuel?
Beta Fuel is the world’s most powerful sports drink. Developed to deliver the maximum amount of carbohydrate in a 2:1 ratio of Maltodextrin to Fructose whilst limiting gastrointestinal distress.
2:1 ratio sports drinks aren’t new; however, historically they’re delivered in hypertonic solutions meaning a high risk of stomach upsets which is why we’ve avoided as a brand. Now, following a development cycle alongside Team Sky, 2018 Giro D’Italia Winners, Beta Fuel is a breakthrough technology delivering the optimal dosage of carbohydrate whilst maintaining an isotonic solution.
What are the benefits of Beta Fuel?
Fuelling requirements for long endurance events (greater than 2.5 hours) are 60-90 g of carbohydrate per hour. The ability to deliver such high levels of carbohydrate with a minimized risk of gastrointestinal issues is crucial to performance. Beta Fuel can be used to meet these fuelling demands in an isotonic solution.
- 2:1 ratio maltodextrin:fructose
- 80g total carbohydrate
- Natural flavors and sweetener
- Added Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Allergen-free.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving 84g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugar||32g||27g|
Maltodextrin (from Maize), Fructose, Sodium Chloride, Natural Flavouring, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Natural Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).